Beauty therapy is ultimately about beauty, relaxation and well-being. The beauty therapy industry is vast and diverse: it involves make-up application, hair removal, eyebrow shaping and tinting, lash extensions and tinting, pedicures, manicures, body massage, and other skin therapies. A beauty therapist is responsible for performing these services and for ensuring that his or her clients are relaxed and comfortable.
To become a beauty therapist, you should study a beauty therapy course at a suitable educational institution. There are many programmes and courses available throughout South Africa, all of which differ in duration and intensity. If you want to make an informed decision about where to study beauty therapy, you need to make sure you research the different institutions, programmes and courses thoroughly.
Why study beauty therapy?
There are many reasons why you should study beauty therapy. The first and most important reason is that it is beneficial towards your career and your future prospects to study. Studying is enriching, and it will help you to advance in your career. It does not matter whether you choose a short course or a diploma: you are sure to learn new skills that will assist you in your future career.
Secondly, beauty therapy is an exciting field in which to study, particularly if you are both creative and interested in practical work.
Where to study beauty therapy?
The internet is an excellent and convenient tool to help you find the perfect educational institution at which to study beauty therapy. There are many different courses available at various educational institutions, and it is important that you find one that suits your lifestyle and expectations.
The Learning Group offers Short Courses, Certificate Courses, Advanced Certificate Courses and Diploma Courses via distance learning. Distance learning enables you to study while you are permanently employed. To learn more about The Learning Group and the benefits that we offer, simply click on the button below:
The Learning Group offers the following Beauty Therapy Courses:
- Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Lash and Brow Services
- Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Introduction to Massage
- Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Facial Skincare
- Learning Group Certificate in Nail Care
- Learning Group Certificate in Make-up Application
- Learning Group Certificate in Massage Techniques
- Learning Group Certificate in Facial Skincare
- Learning Group Certificate in Hair Removal
- Learning Group Advanced Certificate in Nail Care
- Learning Group Advanced Certificate in Make-up Application
- Learning Group Advanced Certificate in Massage Techniques
- Learning Group Advanced Certificate in Facial Skincare
- Learning Group Advanced Certificate in Hair Removal