Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Presentation Drawing for Interior Designers
What does Presentation Drawing for Interior Designers involve?
This course is designed for students who would like to learn more about presentation drawing. This course is ideal for:
– Students working in the design industry.
– Students interested in pursuing a career in Interior Design.
– Students who would like to complete a short course before committing to a course that will require more time to complete.
– Students who have studied a course in Interior Decorating or Interior Design that did not include presentation drawing.
Presentation Drawing refers to the drawing of objects and interiors in three dimensions (3-D). This course will teach students how to draw in 3-D by hand, as well as how to produce these drawings using computer-aided design software. It will also teach students how to render (colour) their drawings using techniques to mimic glass, metal, wood, bricks and more.
After completing this course, students will be able to produce three-dimensional drawings of their designs, either by hand or by using computer-aided design software.
• Basic literacy
• Students must be over the age of 16
3 – 6 months
In order to complete the Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Presentation Drawing for Interior Designers, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
• Basic Drawing
• Presentation Drawing
• Google Sketch-Up
Assessment and award:
• Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Presentation Drawing for Interior Designers.
This programme is not registered on the NQF – it is therefore not a credit-bearing programme.
Fill in the form below to request more information about this course: