Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Interior Decorating
What does the Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Interior Decorating involve?
This course provides a solid foundation for anyone who would like to pursue a career in the Interior Decorating industry. It is the ideal place to start for students who would like to learn more about the art of decorating.
This course includes practical assignments to encourage students to practice what they learn, as well as to interact with others in the industry.
A Short Course Certificate in Interior Decorating is ideal for students who want to develop specialised skills or to broaden their knowledge in this field.
• Basic literacy skills
• Students must be over the age of 16
3 – 6 months
In order to complete the Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Interior Decorating, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
• Decorating Principles and Elements
• Upholstery and Window Treatments
• Basics of Interior Decorating
Assessment and award:
• Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Interior Decorating.
This programme is not registered on the NQF – it is therefore not a credit-bearing programme.