Learning Group Short Course Certificate in History of Architecture
What does History of Architecture involve?
This course is aimed at students who would like to learn more about the history of architecture. This course is ideal for:
– Students working in the design industry.
– Students who have a keen interest in architecture.
– Students interested in pursuing a career in Interior Design or architecture.
– Students who would like to complete a short course before committing to a course that will require more time to complete.
– Students who have studied a course in Interior Decorating or Interior Design that did not cover the history of architecture.
This course will provide students with in-depth knowledge of the different styles and movements in the field of architecture. This is an interesting and inspiring course that should appeal to anyone with a keen interest in architecture or design in general.
• Basic literacy skills
• Students must be over the age of 16
3 – 6 months
In order to complete the Learning Group Short Course Certificate in History of Architecture, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
• Introduction to History of Art
• History of Architecture
• Architecture in South Africa
Assessment and award:
• Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Learning Group Short Course Certificate in History of Architecture.
This programme is not registered on the NQF – it is therefore not a credit-bearing programme.
Fill in the form below to request more information about this course: