Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Google Sketch-Up
What does the Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Google Sketch-Up involve?
This course is designed for students who would like to learn more about presentation drawing using Google Sketch-Up. This course is ideal for:
– Students working in the design industry.
– Students interested in pursuing a career in Interior Design.
– Students who would like to complete a short course before committing to a course that will require more time to complete.
– Students who have studied a course in Interior Decorating or Interior Design that did not include Google Sketch-Up.
This course will equip students with the knowledge and skills required to produce three-dimensional drawings of their designs using computer-aided design software. The ability to produce such drawings will be of benefit to students, as it will enable them to provide their future clients with exciting and innovative presentations of their designs.
• Basic literacy
• Students must be over the age of 16
3 – 6 months
In order to complete the Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Google Sketch-Up, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
• Introduction to Google Sketch-Up
• Building a Portfolio Using Google Sketch-Up
Assessment and award:
• Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Google Sketch-Up.
This programme is not registered on the NQF – it is therefore not a credit-bearing programme.