Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Business Practice for Interior Designers
What does Business Practice for Interior Designers involve?This course is aimed at students who would like to learn more about the various aspects involved in running an Interior Decorating or Design business. This course is ideal for:
– Students working in the design industry.
– Students who would like to open their own businesses.
– Students interested in pursuing a career in Interior Design.
– Students who would like to complete a short course before committing to a course that will require more time to complete.
– Students who have studied a course in Interior Decorating or Interior Design that did not include a Business Practice component.
This course provides students with relevant and practical information on how to go about starting their own Interior Decorating and Design businesses. This course can provide students with valuable insight into the industry, and can help students to identify potential pitfalls and problem areas in this line of work.
The emphasis of this course is on providing practical hints and tips on how to manage a business effectively, rather than on the technical aspects of accounting and mathematics.
• Basic literacy skills
• Students must be over the age of 16
3 – 6 months
In order to complete the Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Business Practice for Interior Designers, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
• Business Principles and Business Plans
• Project Management and Financial Control
• Marketing Your Business
Assessment and award:
• Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Learning Group Short Course Certificate in Business Practice for Interior Designers.
This programme is not registered on the NQF – it is therefore not a credit-bearing programme.
Fill in the form below to request more information about this course: