Romantic Fiction Writing
Detailed Course Structure
Tactics for Winning – orientation and motivation for learners
• What is a romance?
• What makes a true romance?
• Do all romances have to be the same?
The common denominators:
• The importance of plotting
• Pace your book – Highs and lows
• Characters – Get to know your characters: The heroine? When should one describe the heroine? Clothes? The hero?
• To move the story along
• To give information
• To show more about the character
• To create and enhance sexual tension
• Are there mistakes to avoid?
• Creating tension
• Sex scenes
• Ready to send away!