Learning Group Certificate in Make-up Application
What does Make-up Application involve?
Many women around the world rely on make-up to enhance their natural features and to highlight their inner beauty. Trained make-up artists can help women to apply make-up in such a way that it hides imperfections and blemishes in addition to enhancing their natural features optimally.
While anyone with a make-up brush can apply make-up, it takes skill to create a masterpiece. Trained make-up artists are therefore often required to apply make-up for models, TV presenters, actors and actresses.
• Basic literacy skills
• Students must be over the age of 16
In order to complete the Learning Group Certificate in Make-up Application, students will have to complete the following subjects:
• Introduction to Business English
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Professional Salon Skills
• Lash and Brow Services
• Networking for Success
• Make-up Application
Assessment and award:
• You will be required to submit a number of assignments to the college for marking.
• Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Learning Group Certificate in Make-up Application.
This programme is not registered on the NQF – it is therefore not a credit-bearing programme.