Through distance learning, you can take an interior design course while studying from home and keeping a full-time job. Distance learning offers you many unique benefits when taking a college course in a field such as interior design.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning refers to studying from home through correspondence. At The Learning Group, this means that we send you all your study material by post and offer you supported learning throughout your studies.
Supported learning means that you’ll have access to a personal tutor via e-mail, Skype and telephone. Your tutor will make sure you understand the work and complete your studies with flying colours.
When you have completed your course, your certificate or diploma will be sent to you promptly.
The benefits of distance learning
There are many benefits to distance learning. Here are a few examples:
- You can study at your own pace.
- You don’t need to keep up with, or be held back by, a whole class of other students.
- You can study in the comfort of your own home.
- You can study part-time.
- You receive your course material and via post.
- You can keep a full-time job while studying.
- You have the benefit of access to a personal tutor.
- You have access to academic support from Subject Specialists.
- You save money on travel expenses.
- You have a greater choice of courses.
- You have access to quality education from anywhere in South Africa.
Study interior design via distance learning
The Learning Group offers the following distance learning courses in interior design:
- Short Course Certificate in Technical Drawing for Interior Designers
- Short Course Certificate in Building Construction for Interior Designers
- Short Course Certificate in Presentation Drawing for Interior Designers
- Short Course Certificate in Business Practice for Interior Designers
- Certificate in Interior Design
- Certificate in Kitchen Design
- Advanced Certificate in Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Commercial Interior Design
- Diploma in Retail Interior Design
- Diploma in Hospitality Interior Design
- Diploma in Restaurant Interior Design
These courses vary in length and cover a variety of topics. They also offer different levels of qualification, as they are divided into certificate courses and diploma courses. You can speak to one of our Student Registrars to find out which course will best suit your needs:
The Learning Group’s purpose is to provide accessible quality education across the country. Distance learning is our way of reaching as many South Africans as possible, without diminishing the quality of our services.