What does Hair Removal involve?
Hair removal has become increasingly popular among both women and men over the past few years. It now forms an important part of the grooming routine for both males and females.
Hair removal is a service that is offered at almost every beauty salon and spa. The ability to remove unwanted hair as quickly, easily and painlessly as possible is a skill that is worth paying for.
There are various hair removal methods, including waxing, laser hair removal and threading, all of which will be discussed in this course. It is very important to know and understand the physiology of the hair and skin in order to remove hair effectively.
• Basic literacy skills
• Students must be over the age of 16
In order to complete the Learning Group Certificate in Hair Removal Techniques, students will have to complete the following subjects:
• Introduction to Business English
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Professional Salon Skills
• Networking for Success
• Hair Removal Techniques
Assessment and award:
• You will be required to submit a number of assignments to the college for marking.
• Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Learning Group Certificate in Hair Removal Techniques.
This programme is not registered on the NQF – it is therefore not a credit-bearing programme.