What does the Learning Group Diploma in Restaurant Interior Design involve?
This course is aimed at students who would like to specialise in a particular field of Interior Design. This course is ideal for:
– Students working in the design industry.
– Students interested in pursuing a career in Interior Design.
– Students who want to study a course that covers up-to-date, relevant information.
This course has been developed to focus specifically on the following aspects of Restaurant Interior Design:
– Restaurant Interior Design
– Food Franchise Interior Design
– Food Kiosk Design
– Food Truck Interior Design
– Non-residential Spaces
This is a comprehensive course consisting of 12 subjects, as well as a number of projects and practical assignments that students will be required to complete. Students will also be required to create a portfolio of their work, which they can later use to demonstrate their abilities to prospective clients.
• Basic literacy skills
• Students must be over the age of 16
24 – 36 months
In order to complete the Learning Group Diploma in Restaurant Interior Design, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
• Interior Decorating for Restaurant Interior Designers
• Introduction to History of Art
• Basic Drawing for Restaurant Interior Designers
• Project Management and Business Practice
• Building Construction
• History of Restaurant Design and Restaurant Architecture
• Introduction to Technical Drawing
• Advanced Technical Drawing
• Restaurant Interior Design
• Presentation Drawing for Restaurant Interior Designers
• Interior Architecture
This programme is not registered on the NQF – it is therefore not a credit-bearing programme.