Bookkeeping Short Courses
Taking a short course in bookkeeping can be a great opportunity for you to develop specialised bookkeeping skills. This will allow you to start your career or to build it further.
What is a bookkeeping short course?
Short courses are usually 3 to 12 months in duration. Sometimes they are merely introductory courses, and other times they teach specific skills that will widen your professional skill set.
There are many benefits to taking a short course:
- Affordability:They cost less than comprehensive courses.
- Limited commitment:They allow you to test out a subject before investing a lot of time and money in it.
- Compactness:They are condensed, fitting a lot of content into a short timeframe.
- Convenience:You can keep your full-time job while studying part-time.
- Career boosters:They add new skills and qualifications to your CV.
- Skill refreshers:You can take a short course to brush up on your existing skills.
What will a bookkeeping short course teach me?
Most of our bookkeeping short courses are designed for specialised fields of bookkeeping or for learning specific bookkeeping skills. Go take a look at the following courses to see what you can learn:
- ICB Short Course: Senior Bookkeeping – Cost and Management Accounting
- ICB Short Course: Senior Bookkeeping – Financial Statements
- ICB Short Course: Junior Bookkeeper – Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- ICB Short Course: Junior Bookkeeper – Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Short Course: Junior Bookkeeper – Business Literacy
- ICB Short Course: Junior Bookkeeper – Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns
- ICB Short Course: Technical Financial Accountant – Business Law and Accounting Control
- ICB Short Course: Technical Financial Accounting – Income Tax Returns
- ICB Short Course: Corporate Strategy
- ICB Short Course: Accounting Theory and Practice
- ICB Short Course: Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- ICB Short Course: Management and Accounting Control Systems
If you want to find out which course will suit you best, simply click on the button below to talk to one of our Student Registrars:
What can I do with a bookkeeping short course?
Taking a bookkeeping short course is a great way to improve your professional skills. These courses will teach you things such as computerised bookkeeping, doing income tax returns, and accounting theory.
All of The Learning Group’s short courses in bookkeeping are ICB certified courses . This means that, despite the fact that they are short courses, they still act as formal qualifications.
If you are interested in a more in-depth course, you can go have look at our advanced bookkeeping courses.
Bookkeeping Short Courses (Home)